Dec 6, 2004
I am not on meds and only see the doctor semi annually, as my count has not changed much in the past 1.5 yrs., but I still have days when my energy level is completely gone. Unannounced naps can't always work. Will Procrit work to help solve the energy levels here too?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Not unless you are anemic. If you are then your MD needs to find out why. Your "counts" have nothing to do with your liver disease. Your liver biopsy is what really counts. If you are having symptoms then you should be treated! Get well! DTD
vaccination titers prove immune competence?
After Liver Biopsy HBV
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- Is Hiv Spotted In A Physical Blood Test?
- Tested Hiv Negative After 4 Weeks
- What Percent Of People Around The World Have Herpes?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.