very upset and confuessed about hep b blood test results for 15 years

hi when i was 15 years old i was told that i had came in contact with hep b and was IMMUNE. I then had a relasionship with a friend and then went on to have a relasionship with my partner that i was with for 10 years. THREE YEARS into the relasionship i found out that the FRIEND i was with and my PARTNER has both come in contact with HEP B. So off i went to the doctors to have some blood taken. When the blood came back it came back the i was a CRONIC CARRIER of hep b? So I went on thinking i was a cronic carrier of hep b so i put off having children as i didnt want to give this to my children. Than i went over to england and decided that i would be tested for it agian and it came up that i was IMMUNE? I have been tested for HEP B about 7 times in the last 2 YEARS and nothing it cames up that i am immune by doctors n australia and england here are my results for the blood. HEP B S AG ELISA NEGATIVE HEP B S ANTIBODY DECTECTED HEP B CORE ANTIBODY DECTECTED HEP B E ANTIGEN NEGATIVE HEP B E ANTIBODY POSITVE DNA BY PCR NEGATINE 280.000SOMETHING.

I AM SO CONFUSSED HOW CAN I BE IMMUNE ONE SECOND AND A CARRIER THE NEXT AND THEN IMMUNNE AGAIN. AND NOW THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME. I HAVE BEEN HAVING IMFLAMMATION AROUND MY LIVER AREA AND HAVE BEEN IN PAIN FOR 12 MONTHS WITH LIVER IMFLAMMATION AND OVER HEATING OF THE BODY BAD DIGESTION AND ALL SORTS OF STUFF. THE DOCTORS SAY THEY CAN FEEL MY LIVERS EDGE BUT DONT THINK IT IS MY LIVER AS ALL MY TEST HAVE CAME UP NORMAL. I HAVE BEEN TESTED ALSO FOR LIVER FUNCTION AND EVERYTHING ELES THAT THEY CAN THINK OF AND NOTHING AT ALL THIS IS SUCH A MISTERY DONT YOU THINK? I DONT CARE ANYMORE IF I HAVE HEP B BUT I JUST WANT TO KNOW DO I? OR DONT I? SO I CAN GET ON WITH MY LIFE? THANKS FOR HEARING ME OUT AND I REALLY HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOON TAKE CARE.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

From what I can understand of your lab results the HBV DNA by PCR is negative. If that is the case then you indeed have had HBV and it is now gone. You are not a carrier. I would just check that test again every year or so to make sure that it does not change. Sounds like good news! DTD

Procrit
Contracting HepC or B or HIV from contamined razor