Nov 30, 2004
has anyone tried EPO or Procrit BEFORE going on ribo or other meds? Wouldn't it help your energy levels?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Sure have. We do that all the time in people who are anemic or borderline anemic before we start HCV treatment. It works really well! Good idea! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.