Nov 30, 2004
has anyone tried EPO or Procrit BEFORE going on ribo or other meds? Wouldn't it help your energy levels?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Sure have. We do that all the time in people who are anemic or borderline anemic before we start HCV treatment. It works really well! Good idea! DTD
very upset and confuessed about hep b blood test results for 15 years
- How Soon After Hiv Exposure Contagious?
- Can High Cholesterol Cause Sensory Neuropathy?
- How Long Can I Live If I Am Hiv Positive?
- Is Running Chronic Low-grade Fever A Symptom Of Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- Are White Spots On Upper Lip A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.