|HEP test result
Nov 27, 2004
What do the folowing test's result mean? Does it mean I have hepatitis A?
HEP A AB(TOTAL) - POSITIVE HEP A AB(IGM) - NEGATIVE
Response from Dr. McGovern
These tests mean that you were exposed to hepatitis A in the past. The good news is that hepatitis A is not a chronic disease.
hepatitis and alchol
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Stds?
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute Hiv Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.