|hepatitis and alchol
Nov 27, 2004
can you drink alchol before or after you get your hepatitis shot?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no information regarding drinking alcohol before a hepatitis shot. However, it should be remembered that alcohol can suppress your immune system, so for the best result I would not recommend it. Dr. McGovern
Hep B test results
HEP test result
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Oral Thrush Contagious Through Kissing
- Will Rinsing Your Mouth With Peroxide Help Thrush?
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
- Can High Thyroid Antibodies Affect Hiv Testing?
- Can You Get Aids From A Paper Cut?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.