|PS to my followup
Nov 27, 2004
Dear Dr. McGovern, I forgot to add that my cholesterol was high (262-but good cholesterol is extremely high as well) and my internist said that could be why my ALT was slightly high. I thought you should know that.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes this is important as well. High cholesterol and high triglycerides are associated sometimes with fatty liver so this is pertinent.
follow up question w/ dna test results
menopause and HCV
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Bleeding During A Pap Smear
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- How Fast Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.