|Inactive HBV & Fatty liver - Follow up
Nov 27, 2004
Dear Dr. McGovern,
Thank you for answering my earlier question. I am still not very clear with my current situation:
1. Do I need liver biopsy (Ive never had one) since all my liver function tests were normal including HbeAG negative, HbeAB positive, undetectable HBV DNA and ALTs were never higher than 30.
2. If the fat from liver is inflamed, then the ALT levels should be elevated?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Based on the information you have sent, I would not recommend a liver biopsy. If I do remember correctly, perhaps your ultrasound showed fatty liver in the recent past. I would not get a liver biopsy unless your liver function tests become abnormal.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Elisa
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.