Nov 24, 2004
Why is there a 5 month gap between the 2nd and 3rd Twinrix doses?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It seems to help the antibodies develop. However, an accelerated schedule is available on some studies now with all doses given within a month! DTD
Not on meds yet...
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause Genital Warts?
- Does Hpv Cause Dizziness?
- Severe Back Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.