|Re: HIV Meds Causing Hepatitis
Nov 24, 2004
Thank you for your Answer. I already started the Twinrex Hep A/B vaccine earlier this year last dose will be in December. When I did my first physical since being HIV+ I was given flu, pneumo, and tetanus vaccine injections.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Great news! Everyone else listen to this! Vaccines can prevent hepatitis A and B, pneumonia and flu! DTD
Not on meds yet...
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Ways To Get Syphilis Without Having Sex
- Can You Get Vaginosis From A Latex Condom?
- Symptoms Of Advanced Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.