Nov 21, 2004
Please give me peice of mind to my question.... I work with a gay man whose 3yr partner was tested positive for Hep-C. The other day at work I used his eye drops. I was hesitant to using it. I did ask him if his eyes ever touch the tip of the bottle.....he said no, then he used it and showed me that his eyes don't touch the bottle. Before I used it I sqeezed some into a kleenex. I'm so sick to my stomach about this. He did say he tested negative last month when they both got tested, but let say he's positive for Hep-c and the bottle has touch his eyes. What are my chances of contracting this? Thankyou for your time!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I think the chances are zero and I would not pursue testing. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.