Eye Drops

Please give me peice of mind to my question.... I work with a gay man whose 3yr partner was tested positive for Hep-C. The other day at work I used his eye drops. I was hesitant to using it. I did ask him if his eyes ever touch the tip of the bottle.....he said no, then he used it and showed me that his eyes don't touch the bottle. Before I used it I sqeezed some into a kleenex. I'm so sick to my stomach about this. He did say he tested negative last month when they both got tested, but let say he's positive for Hep-c and the bottle has touch his eyes. What are my chances of contracting this? Thankyou for your time!

I think the chances are zero and I would not pursue testing. Dr. McGovern

Hep-C
Precore Hep B w/ chest pain