Hep-C

Hi, I just met a woman that has-had hep-c She went through the three year shot program and now has no signs of hep-c in her blood. She goes every three months for blood work. Now my question is since the signs are gone are there any chances for the virus to return to her? And what are the odds with me contracting the virus through vaginal sex? We plan to get married and so far have been using a condom. Thank You

The good news is that once hepatitis C is eliminated - gone for 6 months after treatment - the chance of relapse is extraordinarily low.

Dr. McGovern

ALWAYS TIRED HAVE REOCCURING INFECTIONS
Eye Drops