symptom of hep c

I was diagnosed with Hep C, in 1998, I have not had a liver biopsy. My doctor presses my stomach area to feel my liver. I now am experiencing an ache, but it is felt in the small of my back, on the right side only, very specific area, Can you feel changes like this? Is this my liver getting worse? Thank you, in advance.

I doubt your symptoms are related to your hepatitis C.

You should have a test for virus in your blood. If your Hepatitis C RNA is present, you should undergo a liver biopsy at some point to stage your infection. Your physical examination or any blood tests will not tell us what stage your liver is in.

Dr. McGovern

Hepititis and the embalmer
Very confusing with the result...