|symptom of hep c
Nov 21, 2004
I was diagnosed with Hep C, in 1998, I have not had a liver biopsy. My doctor presses my stomach area to feel my liver. I now am experiencing an ache, but it is felt in the small of my back, on the right side only, very specific area, Can you feel changes like this? Is this my liver getting worse? Thank you, in advance.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I doubt your symptoms are related to your hepatitis C.
You should have a test for virus in your blood. If your Hepatitis C RNA is present, you should undergo a liver biopsy at some point to stage your infection. Your physical examination or any blood tests will not tell us what stage your liver is in.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.