|HEP C and broken gums
Nov 21, 2004
i recently had an encounter with a positive hepC woman. i am a woman as well, and my concern is, though we did not have oral sex, we did kiss a lot, and i have wisdom teeth coming in, and my gums are broken. am i at risk??? please, help!! this was an affair, i am fearful of infecting my life partner
| Response from Dr. McGovern
People do not get hepatitis C from kissing so I would not pursue testing for this. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Catch Hiv In Its Early Stages Can It Be Cured?
- Can You Be Hiv Negative And Have Kaposi's Sarcoma?
- When To Check If You Have Gonorrhea In Your Throat?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What Color Are Herpes Bumps?
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.