Hepatitis B

I recently donated blood and received a letter from the Red Cross advising me that my donation was rejected because I had an "abnormality" in my testing for Hepatitis. The results were as follows: Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg, EIA): NEGATIVE. Antibodies to Hepatitis B Core Antigen(anti-HBC,IgG and igM): POSITIVE. Hepatitis B Birus Nucleic Acid Test(UN): NEGATIVE. Please help me decipher these test results and advise if there is any cause for concern. Thank you,

You need to go to your doctor for further testing to see if the hepatitis B core is IgM positive or IgG positive which will determine if you had past or recent exposure to hepatitis B. Dr. McGovern

could i be infected?
HEP C and broken gums