could i be infected?

A little over 4 weeks ago, I had sexual intercourse with a woman who "may" have been infected. I was pretty drunk at the time. She had told me and my friends she had just got out of rehab for heroin. She never said she was infected. Since I was pretty drunk, I did not calculate the risk factors and went ahead with the intercourse. I used a condom at first, and im pretty sure i ejaculated in it, but shortly after, it came off. I kept going with the intercourse. I did not ejaculate a second time because she had finished before i did. What are my chances pretty high for infection?

You do not specify which infection you are referring to but sexually transmitted viruses include hepatitis B, HIV, and hepatitis C - in that order of concern for ease of transmission through sex.

I would get tested for all three viruses at baseline and have follow-up testing since there could have been exposure.

Dr. McGovern

hepatitis
Hepatitis B