not sure on my test results please help me

dear doctor, could you please help me.I am very confused about lots of things with hep b. I came in contact with hep b at the age of 15 years old and than i was told that i was immune? I than was with a friend for a little while and than my partner of 10 years. 3years into the relasionship i found out that my partner and my freind had both came in contact with hep b? So off i went to the doctors they then told me that i was cronic carrier? But in the last 2 years i have had about 10 blood test and all of them have came up immune? What is going on am i or ant i. I have also been having a great deal of pain around my liver area and lots of other cazey things going on. I dont feel very well. HERE ARE MY BLOOD TEST RESULTS. Thank you so much i would love to here what you have to say i am being very honest this is what has happened to me and now i am just trying to find some answers for my future. HEP B S AG ELISA NEGATIVE HEP B S ANTIBODY DETECTED HEP B CORE ANTIBODY DETECTED HEP B E ANTIGEN NEGATIVE HEP B E ANTIBODY POSITIVE DNA BY PCR NEGATIVE 280,000 COULD I HAVE AUTO IMMUNE HEP B? Is there another blood test that i have to have done for that? Thank you agian so much.

Your results do not make sense to me since if you have virus in your blood your hepatitis B surface antigen should surely be positive - and yet it is not.

All I would recommend right now is to have the entire panel redone. Also your physician should call the laboratory director to discuss these results to have the first set of bloods re-tested or investigated further.

Dr. McGovern

Decompensated LIver Disease
hepatitis