|Worried about my child
Nov 21, 2004
My mother in law has hepatits c and is about to under go treatment, about 1 month ago she was holding my son and I noticed him chewing on her necklace she had a rash and a sunburn on her chest and he was teething could he have caught hep c. Please answer I am really worried. Should he be tested? Thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There is nothing to worry about in the scenario you describe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.