|I used my mom's razor with Hep C
Nov 21, 2004
My mom has had Hep. C for two years and just now told me. I didn't know she was infected and used her razors a few times, but not very often. Should I get tested?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would get tested since sharing of razors with patients with hepatitis C is not recommended. However, I think the risk is low and that your test will be reassuring. Dr. McGovern
Hep B and HIV
my problem from hyderabad
- Can Having Herpes Give A False Positive Hiv Test Result?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Outside The Host's Body?
- Is Stinging Sensation Under Arms A Hiv Symptom?
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.