|blood on surface?
Nov 21, 2004
As I was cleaning out my bathroom trashcan I noticed I had touched a tampon applicator that had a little bit of dried blood on it. I am not sure if this was my applicator or a guests. If I had a tiny cuticle tear and that area touched the dried blood, would this be a risk for HCV? What would have to happen for an "object" like this to transmit HEP C? Thank you very much for your help.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would say the risk would be none.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Risk After Blood On Surface I Sat On
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Touching A Blood Contaminated Surface?
- Is Chest Cold An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Neuropathy An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.