HBV DNA and Antibody

Hello, Please explain this lab test results to me. HBV DNA <100 was under in range column. HBV Surface Antibody QL and Core IGM Antibody both say non-reactive under the in range and reference range columns. I am on Hepsera and go back to my doc on Nov 12 and have been on Hepsera for 1 year. Should I stay on Hepsera another year with these results or stop taking it? Thank you for answers.

Some of the answers to your very good question will depend on whether you have E antigen positive disease or E antigen negative disease and whether you have developed E antibody.

It will also depend on how much disease your biopsy showed.

However, the suppression of virus is great news! Dr. McGovern

After Liver viopsy
Inactive HBV & Fatty liver