exposure risks

I recently rented an adult video tape and noticed, after handling the tape that it had dried semen on the outside of the cassette. Here are my questions. Is there any risk of exposure to HIV or HEPB or C? How long would HIV be viable outside the body in dired semen? How long would HEPB or C be viable in dried semen or is it found at all in semen?

Is it possible to contract HIV OR HEP from an inanimate object?

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

Your risks of infection are almost none , in the situation you describe.All the viruses you are concerned about will not be viable in minutes to hours.HCV can be found in the semen as it is present in the blood. The sexual trasmission of HCV although possible is low.

difference between hep b / hep c
hep c treatment