Razor?

My child had cut himself on my razor a few months back and I am worrying that a house guest may have used it the day prior to my son cutting himself. I normally take my razor out of the shower before anyone uses it, and if I forget... I always change the razor out immediately after the guest leaves. If by chance I did forget to change the razor after this houseguest and this guest did have HCV.... what are the risks of infection? If the blood was dried on the razor (b/c it had been at least 8 hours since the houseguest left)... what are the risks here?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Very very low virtually nonexistent. Forget it. You don't even know if your houseguest had any infectious disease! If your child looks ill take him or her to the pediatrician. You are a good Mom, but worry about other things. Your child should be fine! DTD

Thank you - results were good!!
co-infected treatment