|Thank you - results were good!!
Nov 10, 2004
Dear Dr. Dieterich-
Thank you for answering my query "HBV transmission and window questions" a couple days ago. I really appreciate that these forums are here!
I received my test results today, and it was all negative for Hep A,B,& C!! My doctor did run both antigen and antibody tests and both were negative. So since the antigen came back negative at 4.5 weeks, sounds like I am in the clear? (She certainly seemed to think so.)
I did ask her about the vaccine as well, just to be on the safe side.
Thanks again for your great work here.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Great news! Make sure you get vaccinated for Hep A and B! Stay well! DTD
- Are Shingles An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.