|hiv/aids or hepatitis
Oct 29, 2004
i got my navl pierced behind my moms back and i didn't watch the guy while he set up every thing so now i'm scared that i might have got something are there any signs of hiv/aids or hepatitis that i should look out for?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you had your piercing in a reputable place it should not be an issue at all. If you are concerned about the reuse of needles, then I would go for testing at a public health clinic.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Physical Symptoms Of Hiv Aids
- Will Lymph Nodes Swell In Shingles?
- What Is The Chance That You Have Herpes If You Have Never Had An Outbreak?
- What Happens When Herpes Virus Enters Your Body?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.