HEPC contracted when you are younger is better then older

I believe I once read that it is better to get HEPC when you are younger then older? Is there any truth to this, example: Contract it when you are 16 rather then in your 30's.

Thanks,

It has been shown that patients who get hepatitis C for the first time after the age of 40 progress faster than those who get the virus when they are younger.

However, there are other issues which also contribute to faster progression of hepatitis C including alcohol use which is the most important factor of all. Dr. McGovern

HCV Viral load
antiHB titers