|HCV Viral load
Oct 29, 2004
I am HIV/HCV co-infection Is 700.000 viral load of hep c enough to start treatment?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not base that decision on viral load. I would base the decision on many many factors, but the most important one would be disease activity on a liver biopsy. Let me know if you have one. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Stress Cause Bacterial Vaginitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.