For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Dear Dr. Please Help Me

Dear Dr.

I might be asking a very silly question but please help me out on this. I was at a night club last night and i was having my drinks and a sex worker(lady) comes and makes me an offer. But while she was talking to me 4-5 of her saliva drops entered my eyes. Please tell if this is a possible exposure to any type of hepatitis. Deaprately awaiting your kind response Thanks alot.

Regards Jack

Although hepatitis B can be found in saliva, chronic hepatitis B carriers are uncommon and the exposure you describe is extremely low risk. Dr. McGovern

I want to feel normal again...........
ALT enzime high