|Dear Dr. Please Help Me
Oct 29, 2004
I might be asking a very silly question but please help me out on this. I was at a night club last night and i was having my drinks and a sex worker(lady) comes and makes me an offer. But while she was talking to me 4-5 of her saliva drops entered my eyes. Please tell if this is a possible exposure to any type of hepatitis. Deaprately awaiting your kind response Thanks alot.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Although hepatitis B can be found in saliva, chronic hepatitis B carriers are uncommon and the exposure you describe is extremely low risk. Dr. McGovern
I want to feel normal again...........
ALT enzime high
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- Genital Sores - Male Symptoms
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.