I want to feel normal again...........

Hi I was diagnosed with Hep B when I was 3 months pregnant with my daugther 6.5 yrs ago. During that period I have lost 2 jobs because somehow my employees found out. I want to feel normal again.......... My daughter of course was born with it, however, she was given the vac within seconds of her birth and cont'd her series then at the age of one was tested neg which was a relief. From my understanding, I am just a carrier, my last lab work was done about 2.5 yrs ago. I have not gone back since becuase I no longer have ins. However, lately, I have not been feeling so hot. I have a severe case of eczema which lately has been flaring up and my body has been feeling very clammy , sweaty, but I have chills, but no fever. Does this by any chance have anything to do with my Hep B and should I worry about my eczema being I have constant open sores and being a Hep B carrier? From reading some of the questions and answers from your forum, I picked up on that there is a cure for Hep B or treatments? Does that mean me to? For someone like me no ins., what do I do? Work full-time and a full-time student, but no ins. Thank you very much!!!!

The first thing I would do is to see if your school offers any student health care free. If not, I would see your school counselor about setting up an appointment with a social worker to assist you in finding "free care". Most states have a public health clinic or public health hospital where you can go to be evaluated for your hepatitis B. I don't think the eczema is related, but you should have ongoing health care. The other possibility is to call your local public health department to ask for a place to go for medical care. Dr. McGovern

end stage liver disease
Dear Dr. Please Help Me