end stage liver disease

My brother is currently in the hospital because his amonia level was high and caused some stroke-like systems, that seemed to affect his short term memory. At this point, his liver has failed and his kidneys are damaged (but to what degree, we haven't been told),and hospice has been recommended.My question to you is, What happens now? What as a family member can we do to help.

I am so sorry to hear of how sick your brother is. At this point it does not seem that it matters so much as to what is causing is severe disease since hospice has been recommended. I would just be as supportive as possible to your brother to make him as comfortable as you can and be available to him. Dr. McGovern

tests reports for HVC
I want to feel normal again...........