Oct 29, 2004
Im HIV positive, should I get the Hepatitus vaccine. I dont have Hepatitus I was told you could get it from just kissing Also, once HIV infected, can I become re-infected??/
Response from Dr. McGovern
HIV patients should be vaccinated against Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B. It is also true that you can get re-infected with another person's strain of HIV so safe sex is key for your protection and the protection of others. Dr. McGovern
Fibrosis progression vs activity level
tests reports for HVC
- HIV Transmission Erotic Massage
- Is Genital Rubbing Safe?
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.