One short question

I had a short oral contact with a woman, I also put my finger inside of her vagina.

I had hiv test at 6 week, 3 month and 3 week, and 6 month and 2 week after this contact. 3 and 6 month test were also with epstein barr, hep B, C, ... well, all virus. Only cytomegalovirus had a reaction of 4, but the criterium was 14 or under 14 was negative, over 14 positive, then it was negative too...

I read that if someone was coinfected with hep c and hiv, he/she may take up to 1 year to detect hiv, and if not, only 6 month. Than my question is: If all hep c test were negative at 3 and 6 month, can I be sure I haven't it?

Thank you!!! Carles

Your exposure was low risk and your testing is negative. I would be assured by that. Dr. McGovern

play area, cont.
Are these ALT's the same?