is pegasys/copeg chemotherapy

Is the combination therapy Peg/copeg a form of chemotherapy? I have been diag. with geno 1a stage 2 grade 2 hep c and I just took my 5th shot out of a 48 week plan.

The medications you describe are interferon based and ribavirin based treatments for hepatitis C. Interferon has also been used in the treatment of many other diseases, including cancer.

The medications you are taking have been shown to be very effective in the treatment of hepatitis C. All you need to do is take all the doses and follow-up with your physician for any side effects and blood monitoring. Good luck! Dr. McGovern

Is this test conclusive?!?!?!?!?!?!
play area, cont.