|Hep B and HIV go together
Oct 25, 2004
If I have had sex with a man and I have contracted Hep B, is it likely that I have HIV as well?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is spread sexually but so is HIV too. It would be prudent to be tested for both. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To Do For Shingles Virus Natural Cures?
- What Should Teens With Herpes Do?
- What Is Used To Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Drug Of Choice To Treat Gonorrhea?
- What Does A Sore Look Like When You Have Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of My Partner Having Genital Warts And Me Not?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.