|Hep B and HIV go together
Oct 25, 2004
If I have had sex with a man and I have contracted Hep B, is it likely that I have HIV as well?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is spread sexually but so is HIV too. It would be prudent to be tested for both. Dr. McGovern
please answer my concern,
Next Step - Your opinion please
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex?
- Is Oral Sex On A Woman Safe?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex
- Could Sinus Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.