please answer my concern,

Dear Dr. McGovern, Thanks for the greatest work you are doing to the society. God Bless U. This is the third time i am asking you. I was physically assaulted, the guy hit me with his hand, due to which i fell down on the floor with excessive bleeding. My question is if he has HIV, then do i need to worry about he transmitting HIV. The impact was severe, but the contact was less than a sec. i guess. Please advice me. Do i need to get tested or can i just forget about the incident and move on. THanks.

Please ask your question to the HIV forum. I have also relayed your questions onto their forum too. My forum is only on hepatitis viruses. Dr. McGovern

overly paranoid?
Hep B and HIV go together