overly paranoid?

I need to be set straight as far as being too paranoid about HIV and HCV. I am to a point where I worry any time my children get cuts in play areas. Just the other day my 18 month old was playing in a mall play-area and there were probably 75 other kids swarming around the area as well. When we got home I noticed he had a new cut on his finger that he must have gotten while playing. Well, with a fresh cut.... what if one of the other kids bled on the equipment and then my son's open wound touched it? It could happen. I know it is unlikely for a child to have HCV..... but some do. With 75 kids playing...... 1 of them is bound to have the disease and what if that one bled and my son happened to touch it with his wound? Am I being too over-protective or is this a legit concern. I would think if it were legit..... the other 100 moms would be worried too. None of my other friends/family members even think about these scenarios..... why me? Please be honest......am I over-reacting or are they just being too naive?

I think you are a concerned mother who wants her child to be healthy. However, I do want to reassure you that the chance of your child getting HCV from a cut on a playground is next to zero.Enjoy watching your child play!

Dr. McGovern

Chronic Hep B case
please answer my concern,