|Not sure if I received second HepA shot.
Oct 23, 2004
My records indicate that I received the first HepA shot in June 2000 but I can't remember if I got the second one 6 months later. I am travelling to Indonesia this March. Should I start the series over again, or is there some way to find out if I am fully protected?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You could get a hepatitis A titre checked to see if you are protected. It is a simple blood test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.