|Not sure if I received second HepA shot.
Oct 23, 2004
My records indicate that I received the first HepA shot in June 2000 but I can't remember if I got the second one 6 months later. I am travelling to Indonesia this March. Should I start the series over again, or is there some way to find out if I am fully protected?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You could get a hepatitis A titre checked to see if you are protected. It is a simple blood test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- At What Stage Are Shingles Contagious
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Effects Can Gonorrhea Have On The Body?
- What Are Different Ways Can You Catch Herpes?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.