Can a skip a week of Pegasys?

I am starting week 7 and doing well. No real side effects until this past week (even my Dr. was surprised!). Now I'm getting the "flu-like" symptoms on and off. In a couple weeks I have a really busy week including an event I am putting together and a visit from my family (yes I believe in staying busy). If these side effects continue I would really like to skip the Pegasys that week.

Would that be a huge mistake? And if I do skip it, should I continue the Ribavirin?

I would definitely not skip the dose. Hepatitis C virus manufacturers itself fast and in high numbers. One missed dose could completely change you chances of eradication and that would be a shame. Research has shown that medication adherence really matters. Dr. McGovern

Should I get vaccinated for Hep A & B
Cocaine & Hep C