Advice needed before holiday

Thank you for reading my email. I'm heading off for holidays this weekend and quite concerned about something that happened this afternoon.

I went to see an esthetician in her home for a bikini wax. Afterward, she told me her friend had been there the night before and he has Hepatitis B & C. I had a very fresh open cut on my hand and went to wash my hands in the bathroom. If he was bleeding and used the bar of soap I did could I be at risk? What about anything else I may have come into contact with that had his blood on it (doors, chair, etc.) I'm feeling very anxious about this exposure and unsure of whether I should see my doctor or bleach my car and anything I touched???

Thank you in advance.

I would not consider you at risk at all. Yes you do have an open cut but the chance that this person had an active bleed in a place where you then placed your open cut would be extraordinary. Dr. McGovern

Swollen liver and repeat of Hep.B shots
Should I trust my dr.