For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

hiv pcr test

Respected madam, I and 3 of my freinds had sex with a call girl i weared double condom these was my first time then i went to doctor he told me do pcr test after 72hrs of expourser i had sex on aug 14th i did test on 17th aug i did PCr test in SRL RANBAXY COLLECTION CENTER IN CHENNAI and i got result has negative and i did PCR test once again on sep 8th in same SRL RANBAXY COLLECTION CENTER in chennai got the result has negative again. mam i got malaria fever and nee wether its connected to hiv its is necessary to do elesa test after 6 months .I did tridot,pcr,vdrl.troch pannel,hsv all the test twice pcr i did twice now my parents are looking for marriage can i marry know in future i wont get know sir plz answer me mam as soon as possible

It appears from your note that you have had multiple tests spanning 6 months. I am certain that you do not need anymore testing. Dr. McGovern

eia test after one year
inquiring about possible hep b and c