|eia test after one year
Oct 22, 2004
If I had an negative EIA hcv test done after one year of possible exposure to hcv, is it safe to say that I'm clear?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes - you are in the clear. Dr. McGovern
hiv pcr test
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
- Yeast Infections And Shingles
- Would Gonorrhea In Your Throat Cause Swelling
- What Systems Of The Body Do Shingles Affect?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.