|eia test after one year
Oct 22, 2004
If I had an negative EIA hcv test done after one year of possible exposure to hcv, is it safe to say that I'm clear?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes - you are in the clear. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Neuropathy And Weight Lifting
- Homosexuals Being At A Higher Risk To Have Hiv And Aids
- What Are Chances Of Getting Hiv If You Sleep With An Infected Person?
- Is Thrush A Bacteria?
- Will All Patients With Hiv Develop Full-blown Aids?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.