|eia test after one year
Oct 22, 2004
If I had an negative EIA hcv test done after one year of possible exposure to hcv, is it safe to say that I'm clear?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes - you are in the clear. Dr. McGovern
hiv pcr test
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.