|eia test after one year
Oct 22, 2004
If I had an negative EIA hcv test done after one year of possible exposure to hcv, is it safe to say that I'm clear?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes - you are in the clear. Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- How Long Does The Clap Last?
- How Long Does Thrush Last?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Nipple Sucking?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Touching Tears?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Cut On Lip?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.