Mucousal exposure?

If a minute amount of blood gets into someones eye is it a way to contract HCV? I have read that there are no mucousal receptors for HCV and that it isn't likely, but I have read on the internet that healthcare exposures through splashes to the eye are a risk? Are these websites trying to include all possibilities...even the almost impossible? I am not sure what to believe here? Would there have to be a good amount of blood to pose a risk through the eye? Thanks for your help!

When healthcare workers have a blood exposure to the eye, it is regarded as a potential mucosal exposure and potential risk for HCV. However, it is important to point out that transmission via this route is felt to be extremely uncommon. The risk is not zero though. Dr. McGovern

HBV DNA Negative Elevated ALT and AST
Pegasys