follow up?

I appreciate your answer to my previous question.. regarding blood on the feminine product bin. You didn't answer the other question about my wound that never bleed and was just a little skin ripped off that oozed clear stuff. At what point is a wound not "open" anymore? In the future I would like to know what to cover up and what is healed enough. Are the underlying layers of skin protective, or is only the top layer of skin a good barrier? How much exposure would one have to have to be risky with this type of lesion?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

It has to be actively bleeding to be a risk. Forget it. You really have to have a needlestick to worry and then the chances are only about 2 in a 1000. DTD

pregnancy after interferon treatment
HBV DNA Negative Elevated ALT and AST