Oct 18, 2004
I am sorry, I forgot to point out to you in my manicure worry.... the blood would have been dried on the electric file bit before it knicked my mom's finger? Would that make it even less likely? Thanks!!!
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes! However that is another reason to bring your own instruments and get vaccinated for Hep A and B. DTD
follow up testing
pregnancy after interferon treatment
- People's Reaction To Hiv Aids
- Can Tick Bite Spread Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Breast Milk?
- When Should You Take An Hiv Test After Having Unprotected Sex?
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- Chances Of Catching Hiv Female To Male
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.