|Results of NGI HBV DNA SuperQuant PCR
Oct 12, 2004
The results of my August HBV DNA test: 200 Copies/mL. I have been told this an acute infection which I've had for 4 months. In June I was HbsAg+ and in July HbeAg+. No antibodys yet. Your opinion of the DNA results? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Virtually undetectable. Sounds like you will seroconvert to e Ab very soon. Keep it up! DTD
Does window period for HIV extend when simulatenously exposed to Hep
- What Causes Severe Vaginal Bleeding, Large Clots, Chills, Shivering, Abdominal And Leg Pain?
- Warning Signs Of HPV
- Can U Get AIDS From Ear Piercing?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blood In Mouth?
- Can You Get HIV From Smoking After Someone?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Vaginal Sex Condom Broke
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.