Oct 12, 2004
My doctor said I have Accute Hepatitis my enzymes were 1500 but now they are 20. I am feeling better but not all the way yet. What caused this, foods, medicines, I do not drink alchol. Where can I find info on things that could of caused this.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
You could have had either hepatitis A,B or C. You have to ask your MD which one it was. It sounds like it has resolved nonetheless. This website is a great place to look. DTD
To Start treatment?
Results of NGI HBV DNA SuperQuant PCR
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- Is Angular Chelitis Contagious?
- Can You Catch HIV From Ear Piercing?
- Can You Catch HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can You Get HIV From Masturbation With Saliva?
- Do People Get HIV From Breast Sucking?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.